By Carolyn J. Downey,Betty E. Steffy-English,William K., Jr. Poston,Fenwick W. English
Master the Downey Walk-Through for reflective discussion with this must-have sequel!
This sequel to the best-selling The Three-Minute lecture room Walk-Through gives institution leaders an extended exam of the Downey Walk-Through version of training and supervision. Clarifying universal misconceptions and misapplications, the authors specialise in how you can interact academics in mirrored image discussion after the walk-through to enhance their perform. The source offers examples, actions, and instructions for altering colleges one instructor at a time, and exhibits leaders how to:
- Provide powerful follow-up discourse with no criticizing or demoralizing teachers
- Build collegial relationships with staff
- Help academics see their energy to turn into constantly enhancing professionals
Read or Download Advancing the Three-Minute Walk-Through: Mastering Reflective Practice PDF
Best education theory_1 books
This consultant is helping potential pupil athletes and oldsters know how recruiting works, ameliorations and availability of educational vs. athletic monetary relief and the way to maximise publicity whilst attempting to safe a slotted place in a college-level athletic application. We take the secret out of NCAA and NAIA recruiting directions that will help you see how university coaches and customers speak, what to anticipate within the technique and eventually how deals may end up.
The variety of pupil populations within the usa provides educators with many demanding situations. to supply potent studying guide for the person pupil, lecturers needs to comprehend the large number of interpreting tools and fabrics that exist and make self reliant judgements according to their scholars’ specific wishes.
Through now it’s a given: if we’re to aid our ELLs and SELs entry the rigorous calls for of today’s content material criteria, we needs to domesticate the “code” that drives institution good fortune: educational language. glance no extra for counsel than this much-anticipated sequence from Ivannia Soto, within which she invitations box specialists Jeff Zwiers, David and Yvonne Freeman, Margarita Calderon, and Noma LeMoine to proportion each teacher’s need-to-know techniques at the 4 crucial elements of educational language.
This booklet provides an research of corporal punishment practices in rural faculties. It examines traits in corporal punishment at rural colleges for faculty years from 1999-2000, 2003-2004, 2005-2006 and 2007-2008, a number of stakeholders’ views on corporal punishment (e. g. , college employees, pupil and parents), and diverse school-specific elements together with substitute self-discipline practices, tuition protection efforts, tricky pupil behaviours, and educational results.
- Sit-Down vs. Drive-Through Classroom Management and Engagement: The Handbook
- Nosotros, vosotros, ellos. La variedad rioplatense en los manuales escolares (Spanish Edition)
- Suchtkranke Eltern und Bindungsentwicklung der Kinder: Vom Durchbrechen transgenerationaler Verflechtungen (German Edition)
- What Is It About Me You Can't Teach?: Culturally Responsive Instruction in Deeper Learning Classrooms
- Hilfe für Afrika? Eine kritische Betrachtung internationaler Entwicklungsförderung und Entwicklungspolitik am Beispiel des subsaharischen Afrika (German Edition)
Additional resources for Advancing the Three-Minute Walk-Through: Mastering Reflective Practice