By Jeffrey Louis Goldberg,Ephraim F. Trakhtenberg
- Leading authors overview state of the art of their box of research and supply their perspectives and views for destiny research
- Chapters are commonly referenced to supply readers with a complete record of assets at the issues covered
- All chapters contain entire history details and are written in a transparent shape that also is available to the non-specialist
Read or Download Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 2: 106 (International Review of Neurobiology) PDF
Best developmental biology books
For a few years, it's been identified that after rats and mice are given a discounted quantity of foodstuff, their lifestyles span is elevated and so they stay fit and full of life at complex a long time. what's the cause of this variation within the ordinary trend of getting older? The facts is overwhelming that the existence extension effects from a slowing of getting older tactics.
This concise evaluation of the basic ideas of melanoma biology is perfect for people with very little history within the box. A precis of worldwide melanoma styles introduces scholars to the final rules of ways cancers come up and the chance components concerned. by means of targeting basic examples of the signalling pathways inside cells, the sensible results of DNA harm are defined.
Cyclin established Kinase five offers a entire and up to date selection of studies at the discovery, signaling mechanisms and capabilities of Cdk5, in addition to the capability implication of Cdk5 within the remedy of neurodegenerative ailments. because the identity of this distinctive member of the Cdk kinfolk, Cdk5 has emerged as essentially the most very important sign transduction mediators within the improvement, upkeep and fine-tuning of neuronal features and networking.
A realistic and clarifying method of getting older and aging-related illnesses offering a radical and large theoretical framework, The Biostatistics of getting older: From Gompertzian Mortality to an Index of Aging-Relatedness addresses the strangely subtlenotion—with consequential biomedical and public health and wellbeing relevance—of what it skill for acondition to be with regards to getting older.
- Aging, Reproduction, and the Climacteric
- Regulatory Networks in Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- The Promises and Challenges of Regenerative Medicine: 54 (Ernst Schering Foundation Symposium Proceedings)
- Pancreatic Stem Cells (Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine)
- Current Topics in Developmental Biology: 55
- Signaling-Mediated Control of Cell Division: From Oogenesis to Oocyte-to-Embryo Development (Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation)
Additional resources for Axon Growth and Regeneration: Part 2: 106 (International Review of Neurobiology)