By Steven Zeeland
- gay army sexual networks
- male sexual fluidity in barracks life
- strategies for survival as a homosexual or bisexual male within the U.S. military
- German-American relations
- attitudes towards the homosexual banThe informal, conversational constitution of Barrack neighbors and Soldier fanatics makes it a richly interesting learn. No different booklet offers this sort of hot and intimate portrait of the lives of younger homosexual infantrymen and airmen.Visit Steven Zeeland at his domestic web page: http://www.stevenzeeland.com
Read Online or Download Barrack Buddies and Soldier Lovers: Dialogues With Gay Young Men in the U.S. Military (Haworth Gay & Lesbian Studies) PDF
Similar gay & lesbian nonfiction books
Considers the prior, current, and way forward for interdisciplinary fields stimulated via issues for social justice. within the Nineteen Sixties and Seventies, activists who concerned with the academy as a key website for fostering social swap begun by way of querying the assumptions of the conventional disciplines and remodeling their curricula, placing into position women’s and ethnic reports courses that modified either the topic and techniques of scholarship.
Over the many years, homosexual cinema has mirrored the community's trip from persecution to emancipation to popularity. Politicised dramas like sufferer within the 60s, The bare Civil Servant within the 70s, and the AIDS cinema of the 80s have given approach lately to movies which have fun an enormous array of homosexual life-styles.
What do truckers do approximately their sexual wishes at the highway? This startling and distinctive learn examines the on-the-road intercourse lives of imperative American truck drivers. It takes a quantitative and qualitative examine the level of homosexuality, prostitution, drug use, and vulnerability to HIV an infection between those males who function in a surprisingly precise sexual tradition.
First released in 1999, the groundbreaking Exile and delight is vital to the heritage and way forward for incapacity politics. Eli Clare's revelatory writing approximately his stories as a white disabled genderqueer activist/writer validated him as one of many major writers at the intersections of queerness and incapacity and completely replaced the panorama of incapacity politics and queer liberation.
- Gay and Lesbian Communities the World Over
- Queer Ricans: Cultures and Sexualities in the Diaspora (Cultural Studies of the Americas)
Extra resources for Barrack Buddies and Soldier Lovers: Dialogues With Gay Young Men in the U.S. Military (Haworth Gay & Lesbian Studies)