By John McLeod
Case-based wisdom varieties a vital component to the facts base for counselling and psychotherapy perform. This publication presents the reader with a distinct advent to the conceptual and functional instruments required to behavior top of the range case examine study that's grounded of their personal remedy perform or education. Drawing on real-life situations on the center of counselling and psychotherapy perform, John McLeod makes advanced debates and ideas attractive and available for the trainees and practitioners in any respect degrees, and from all theoretical orientations. Key issues coated within the ebook include:
- the position of case reports within the improvement of idea, perform and coverage in counselling and psychotherapy
- recommendations for responding to ethical and moral concerns in treatment case examine research
- sensible instruments for amassing case data
- 'how-to-do-it' courses for conducting sorts of case study
- team-based case examine study for practitioners and students
- questions, matters and demanding situations which could were raised for readers via their study.
Concrete examples, issues for mirrored image and dialogue, and proposals for extra analyzing will permit readers to exploit the publication as a foundation for engaging in their very own case investigation.
All trainees in counselling, psychotherapy and scientific psychology are required to accomplish case experiences, and this is often the one textbook to hide the subject in genuine intensity. The booklet may also be helpful to those that intend to exploit current case stories to notify their perform, and it'll aid skilled practitioners to generate publishable case reports.
Read or Download Case Study Research in Counselling and Psychotherapy PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
On the centre of excellent counselling and psychotherapy perform is the connection among therapist and customer. This booklet is an important consultant for counselling and psychotherapy scholars who are looking to discover the private features and attitudes of the therapist, and to permit the customer to interact within the healing procedure with belief.
"As international information flows into post-conflict areas to rebuild economies, roads, and faculties, it is vital that improvement execs continue a spotlight at the simply human component to rebuilding lives and societies. This e-book presents standpoint on simply tips to start that technique in order that the trauma humans suffered isn't handed directly to destiny generations lengthy after the violence has stopped.
This workbook is meant to be used with who are looking to increase their emotional connection or conquer their dating misery. it is strongly recommended to be used with pursuing Emotionally centred remedy (EFT). It heavily follows the process therapy and is designed in order that clinicians can simply combine guided examining and reflections into the healing approach.
Del Loewenthal's occupation has been wide-ranging, spanning existentialism, psychoanalysis, severe psychotherapy, humanism, postmodernism, phototherapy, cognitive behaviour remedy and early life reports. This assortment combines new and up to date works with prior writings, drawing jointly his extraordinary learn and contribution to existential concept, perform and study.
- Community Psychology: Fifth Edition
- Working with Parents of Anxious Children: Therapeutic Strategies for Encouraging Communication, Coping & Change
- Paarberatung und Paartherapie: Partnerschaft zwischen Problemen und Ressourcen (Psychotherapie: Praxis) (German Edition)
- Gestalt Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques
- Beyond a Shadow of a Diet: The Comprehensive Guide to Treating Binge Eating Disorder, Compulsive Eating, and Emotional Overeating
Additional resources for Case Study Research in Counselling and Psychotherapy