By Baris Soyer,Andrew Tettenborn
Written through a staff of best teachers and highly-experienced criminal practitioners, this can be a very complicated quarter of legislation. It offers either a severe research on modern criminal matters pertaining to offshore contracts, and an in-depth account of the various legal responsibility regimes inherently attached to offshore operations.
Key positive factors of Offshore Contracts and Liabilities:
- Detailed perception into modern felony concerns pertaining to offshore contracts, together with Supplytime and Heavycon
- In-depth research of the present legal responsibility regimes with transparent connection with modern perform
- Thorough exam of the present nation of the legislation from nationwide, nearby and foreign views
- Up-to-date insurance of scorching issues resembling legal responsibility for offshore installations, knock-for knock agreements in offshore contracts and recently-developed new normal types, equivalent to Windtime.
This publication is an fundamental consultant for felony practitioners, lecturers and execs worldwide
Read or Download Offshore Contracts and Liabilities (Maritime and Transport Law Library) PDF
Similar business law books
Bainbridge's company legislations offers scholars with the data had to increase useful talents in company legislation. utilizing a number of easy instruments of legislations and economics, scholars will boost the approach and pondering styles essential to be triumphant inside of this box of legislation. A hugely readable, uncomplicated, and direct textual content, this booklet covers the next topics:Formation and financing of corporationsLimited legal responsibility and veil piercingFiduciary tasks of company administrators, officials, and controlling shareholdersInsider tradingMergers and acquisitionsLegal capital and dividendsClose businesses
TRANSAÇÕES ENTRE PARTES RELACIONADAS SÃO CADA VEZ MAIS DISCUTIDAS POR REGULADORES, agentes econômicos e pela academia, não só no Brasil. Tal decisão empresarial, muito comum em grupos de sociedade que buscam eficiências gerenciais, suscita preocupações crescentes pelo potencial de conflito de interesses que traz em seus termos e condições, podendo beneficiar injusta e até fraudulentamente controladores e administradores de determinadas sociedades.
Written by means of a group of most sensible lecturers and highly-experienced felony practitioners, this can be a very advanced quarter of legislation. It presents either a severe research on modern criminal matters referring to offshore contracts, and an in-depth account of the various legal responsibility regimes inherently hooked up to offshore operations.
O Direito dos Negócios moderno, como não poderia deixar de ser, faz o interface direto com as preocupações inerentes no dia-a-dia do landscape de negócios nacional e internacional. De tal modo que áreas como o direito societário, contratual, em fusões e aquisições e falimentar, têm necessariamente, de serem vistas como instrumentos aptos a solucionarem de forma efetiva, as disputas a que forem objeto de consultas no âmbito empresarial.
- Hood, Hardy and Lewis' Workers Compensation and Employee Protection Laws in a Nutshell, 5th
- Market access for foreign investors in China 2016. Investigating the Draft Foreign Investment Law
- Formation of Government Contracts, 4th Ed. (Hardcover w/ Tables) (2011),
- Modernising Civil Liability Law in Europe, China, Brazil and Russia: Texts and Commentaries
- Law of Property, 3d (Hornbook Series)
- Consumer Product Guarantees
Extra info for Offshore Contracts and Liabilities (Maritime and Transport Law Library)